What does it mean to be a Youth Advocate?
Am I a good fit?
- I am passionate about ending teen dating abuse in my school and community.
- I have a desire to lead my peers in social change.
- I would like to provide presentations to my friends and fellow students.
- I would like to help raise awareness in my school and community.
- I am able to meet virtually on a regular basis.
After successfully completing a 5-week training, Youth Advocates will be able to speak to friends, family, school leadership, and the community about dating abuse and will be able to use Turning Point resources to spread awareness!