A Safe & Empowering Space
Join us weekly
We offer safe spaces in person and virtually where individuals who have experienced intimate partner abuse can come together at different locations throughout the Lehigh Valley. Meeting together with other survivors is a crucial step to breaking the isolation, finding understanding, and supporting one another. All our services are confidential and at no cost.
Topics of Interest provided are:
- Domestic and Intimate Partner Abuse – What does it mean?
- Healing Trauma
- The Effects of Abuse on Children & Teens
- Parent Forum – Supporting children who have witnessed abuse
- Financial Empowerment
- Rebuilding Self After an Abusive Relationship
- Establishing Healthy Relationships
- Getting to Know Your Community Resources